Friday, October 31, 2008

Blue-o' lantern, quilt square

Happy Halloween!!! I hope that you are having a great day, I am. Lunch will be early today then I get to go home! Yippie. Anywho. I did Sean's funkin last night (We'll do Jakes as soon as he gets home) and I think it came out cute... and even looks like Blue!:









I also cut the pieces out for my first block. I plan to sew it together this afternoon.:












I am trying to work out my virtual design wall, but I am having trouble. I had travis make it work on my computer, now I need to figure out how to make it work for you to see. Sharon Mastbrook, the gal that designed it did such a great job explaining how to make it work but didn't mention publishing it to the web but gave a link to an example on Geocities. So, I am creating a geocities page. Once I figure out how to show you what I've done I will post a link. That's it for now, I have work to do in the short time I have left here. Have a safe and happy fright night and Happy Birthday to me tomorrow!!!

No comments: