Saturday, October 11, 2008

Not better

Sean is up this morning after throwing up pedalyte not once but twice in the last 12 hours. Poor baby has not eaten hardly anything in a whole day plus some and kept down even less. Yesterday I kept putting off the idea of taking him to Dr. K because he was doing ok, just blah and pukey. Last night he started with a fever and rapid breathing and by the time I got to where I wanted to take him in it was too late, even for After Hours Pediatrics. But there is hope... Dr. K's office is open today. So, at 9, I will call and make an appt. He's been tugging at his year so it's probably that but I cant imagine that causing so much yak. Sean fell asleep at 7 and slept through until about 11, then he was up most the night, only sleeping inermittently. Boy am I sleepy!!

Last night I managed to cut fabric for 5 bags and 2 linings and crochet about half of an arm on the bolero. I actually figure to be done with it with about 2 hours of work, so I'm excited about that.

Well, back to watching Bunnytown I suppose. Have a good day.

No comments: