Friday, October 27, 2006

Preggo pic, why Sean kicks me and a sweater.

Well, this is me today:









I am 28 weeks, 5 days pregnant, and I've got this theory that my child has a fat ass. See, the doc said he is upside down with his head in my pelvis. Well, if that is the case, and I have zero belly down near my underwear line, and a HUGE basketball shaped belly way up high, that must mean he has a big ass. Or a large mac-n-cheese belly as showcased nicely in the sonogram pic. Dont remember? Here ya go:











See, BIG belly. Anyway, so because I have this big assed baby in there, up high, he gets a tad aggrivated when I sit down. Well, when I sit down and dont lean back. How do I know he gets aggrivated? He kicks me. He kicks UP at me. I can just hear him as he kicks "Would you sit back already, you're squashing me!" The only time I have a problem with this request (or demand really) is when I'm trying to follow a pattern thats in my lap. Now I just have to put the pattern beside me, which really is easier, but not what I'm used to. Oh well. Moving on.

I've gotten the back of Jake's sweater done, and about 1/3 of one sleeve. Here's what it looks like so far. Please ignore the horrible composition, I took a pic that was more cropped but you couldnt see the cables as well, so you'll have to deal.









Babyville: Sean's eyes open and the eyes are able to sense light changes in the womb. I thought this was so cool, makes me want to get a flashlight to my belly to see if he trys to "catch" it. Patty (a co-worker) thought this was mean, I thought he'd enjoy playing with it. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.... second child syndrome that begins while still in the womb....yep, Heathers had it, too.... hence the tree weeks of labor...... :D

Anonymous said...

By the way - Hans and I used to do the flashlight thing with the girls and it wa great fun! Like having a cat chase a flashlight beam!!