Monday, October 16, 2006

An eventful weekend




Lets see, Saturday we went to my Grandparents house for a visit, my Aunt & Uncle and their 2 boys are down from Colorado and it was so much fun to see them. Jake had a blast, we went swimming - and I forgot my camera... whoops! - then back to the house where the boys did this:









Then to Cody's Steakhouse for supper which was very good. Then goodbyes, we left around 8:20 for the hour drive home.

Sunday we got up early(ish), met Travis' parents, plus his bro & girlfriend (Jason's girlfriend, not Travis' girlfriend) Stacy and headed to Disney. The plan was Animal Kingdom for a bit so Jason & Stacy could go on Everest cause they hadnt been yet, and then to Epcot for Food & Wine Festival. We did Animal kingdom, ate lunch there then went to Epcot. We hit a couple rides, then my MIL was feeling knee pain so we headed home. I was disappointed we didnt get to do any countries, but by that time I was pretty tired too, plus we are going next Sunday, so I was ok with it. I did take a few pics though... with the sock (the gnome is MIA, I think with Tracie):

Travis' Dad and Jason, enjoying quality time with the sock









Travis completly ignoring the sock while taking my picture









It was beautiful weather - warm, but not too terribly hot, which was great. I got a bit done on Dad's sock, I'm about 1/3 done with the foot part. Hopefully I'll get most of it done today, and when Mom's yarn comes tomorrow I'll be able to get back on that. It was going so quickly, which suprised me.

Um, Craft fair on Saturday, Sunday back to Epcot, just me and Travis for food & wine which I am pretty excited about.

Guess that's it for now.

Babyville: It's common to be bored with your pregnancy at this point - dont worry things get exciting again later. 27 weeks LMP, Sean weighs 1.93 lbs or 875 grams, and is 14.41 inches or 36.6 cm long.

No comments: