Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Still sick, but making progress!

I'm still sick but at least I'm at work and somewhat coherent.

I have officially finished all of the pieces of Mom's Christmas Jacket and am now in the process of weaving in the 9,842 ends since I dont think I can get away with calling it fringe. I have started seaming pieces together with the longer ends, killing 2 birds with 1 strand... and so far I've seamed 1 sleeve bottom and 1 side of the back to 1 front, below the arm. So, tonight I will hopefully get it more put together so it can be tried on Damarys (aka: my Mom analog)to make sure it will fit a human, more specifically, My Mom.

I also finished the first skein of Kerry's scarf, I dont think I will use all of the other one, I just want to make it about 4 or 5 feet and leave it at that.

I did a few rounds on the sock on the way to Epcot, but not enough to call it progress. I really need to take a pic of that, and of Kerry's scarf to show you.

Speaking of pictures, I have a few to show you:
The gift I did not get mom because I am cheap even though she would get a good laugh at:








Our family at Teppan Edo (the restaurant in Japan at Epcot):








And finally, Jake and I... a self portrait:










That's it for now, back to work.

No comments: