Thursday, October 18, 2007

My eyes are crossing!

I hate proof reading. Hate hate hate. Hate. I'm on page 94 of 122, so that's good - but I've been at it for the last week and I hate it. Anyway, moving on.

Project update...
Mom's Christmas Jacket - (Mom, no peeking) I have finished the back and 2 fronts, and about 3/4 of the first sleeve. I make that 1 1/4 sleeves to go, then assembly then fringe then done.

I ripped out the crocheted socks, and the blue socks that I started in NY. The yarn for the NY socks have been reclaimed by the same pattern I made Jen's birthday socks out of. Remember these? I really liked that pattern so I'll make another pair.

I haven't played with Kerry's scarf, although I did bring it with me on the cruise - it just didn't see any action. Soon though, really...

Just as soon as I make Nicci a baby blanket. I need to check the stash for boy colors, her shower is the 3rd week of November - MORE than plenty of time. I'm sure it'll be a star one - which is handy since her theme in his room is celestial!

Ok, some cruise pics. Instead of posting them all here, head to my Flickr Here.

That's it from me for now. Back to proof reading. Did I mention that I'm not a fan?

No comments: