Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Backpedaling... and progress.

I ripped back Mom's whole entire Christmas jacket - it was looking too big, even after I altered the pattern a little bit... it apparently wasnt enough, so I altered it again and now I'm about halfway done with the back. It's going quickly since its fat yarn and a pretty fat hook, which is good, especially since this is the 3rd time I've started it in as many days.

I also managed a few rows on the forgotten sweater while watching Cavemen. I was very disappointed in that show, and I really was hoping for the best. However, since we already DVR Bones and NCIS at that time, I was stuck watching it in the bedroom, which is where forgotten sweater lives - on my dresser. Mindless knitting - plain stockinette for the body, and I'm about half done with the back. I've been working at it for 4 or 5 months I think. It's sad, really.

No progress on the sock or ornament.

Sean is doing better and actually managed to sleep through the night last night... ALL the way to 6:30. !!. Good times.

Just 9 more days until we leave for our cruise. I'm really looking forward to it - I've never done it before, and that should be fun.

That's really it for now.

No comments: