Monday, September 04, 2006

my last day off for a while...

My next day off will be next Monday. I have no clue if/how much I'll be able to post, but I will try. Beware, I'll have about 8,000 pics to show you when I am able to post! Today I will finish up all the laundry and pack. I even made a list... It's like 50 items long, but I made a list! I'm really getting excited, for a few different reasons. First of all, I love being able to see something that I've worked on since April come to fruition. Its a great feeling to see everyone having such a good time and know that I did that! Second, this is the time for my boss to see that I am doing god at my job. This year I have had the least amount of help so far. I usually get directions and follow them. This year I have been doing the things that need to be done, then going to the bosslady for approval. Its a much different feeling this way, and I keep wondering what I'm forgetting and praying it's not something big!

I'm thrilled that Tracie is coming, it will be so much fun! I usually try to get my room near Damarys' (the admin assistant at the office, and also one of my best friends) but now I dont need to! I feel somewhat bad that I wont get to spend all that much time with her but it is a beautiful resort with lots of fun stuff to do so she wont be too bored... becides - she'll have her crochet with her!

I suppose that's it for you.

No comments: