Friday, September 01, 2006

Baby news and gnombert

Well, I had wanted to post yesterday the reaction I got from Jake when I told him he was having a brother but works been super busy (shut up Tracie, just because I had time to do a Thursday 13 AND a101 things about me survey does NOT mean I had time to do this).

Here's how I did it. When I picked him up from school, I had a printout of the ultrasounds sitting on his seat. He saw it and asked me if it was a boy or girl. I told him to read the word on there (where it says boy). He tried to sound it out, but Thank You English for being difficult for a 5 year old, he couldnt figure it out. So I told him it's a boy and he immediatly looked back at the scan:

Then I told him to look at me and show me what he thought. This is what that looked like:

Trust me, he's thrilled. He's even started calling the Baby Sean - after he told us that because he has a friend named Sean we need to find another name. Silly silly boy.

Anyway, Wed night I went to a crochet thing at Dani's place to show off the baby sono video (Travis claims he has the magic to take the vhs and put it into a media file on our website... once that happens I'll give you the link) which is only about 5 minutes. We also had eating, annoying gnomebert, crocheting, showing off of projects, presents and the picking of the jewelry for my thing next Sat. Here's what it looked like:

The group:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/brandeekins/2006_0830Image0009.jpg

Annoying Gnombert (why yes, that is cake frosting on his hat)(NO, I did not do that to him)(I swear)(I have witnesses)(Tracie, stop laughing):

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/brandeekins/2006_0830Image0005.jpg

(sorry, Blogger hates me again apparently)

That's me ALLLLL the way to the right, and that monkey was one of my presents - I also got that baby blanket on the arm from Stephanie - a group gal that MOVED! Anyway, she was with us in spirit, and presents, so it's ok.

Anyway, I am off on Monday and we leave Tuesday for Convention once the mail comes so I'll probably not be able to post until Next Tuesday (yay job that gives us the Monday after Convention off so we can recover). Have a great holiday and week.

No comments: