Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Babyville, and some other stuff

Sorry, I have SOO been slacking on babyville. Here's what I have:
The brain is rapidly developing. Fatty sheaths that transmit thought are forming. Eating protein is very important to help develop this.
23 wks LMP - Baby weighs 1.10 lbs or 501 grams and is 11.38 inches or 28.9 cm long.
Meconium, the baby's first stool is developing. You'll see a lot of this come out after the baby is born.

On a side note, not in the calendar - these contractions (Braxton Hicks) are making me crazy. Every time I get up to walk or stand I'm getting them. It's not that they hurt, but they are uncomfortable sometimes and so often - Kerry says I have an irratable Uterus. I am an irratabe Mommy, that's for sure! Here's me on Saturday in my cute new Mommy shirt:









Here are a few pics from the yarn shop, also on Saturday:

Tell me that is not the most adorable! I so want to do that to something in my house!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/brandeekins/directions.jpg (you know, i'm hating blogger right back!) - this is me talking to mom to get directions to the yarn shop, er shops. SHH!

and http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/brandeekins/mathburns.jpg this is trying to figure out how many times 3 goes into 51 - and hence how many stitches to put on each dpn for Tracie's Christmas socks. Math, it burns.

and http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/brandeekins/yesiwaswrong.jpg where the very nice knitter from the beautiful Sip and Knit made me realize I knitted wrong. Whoops!


And a few more from Convention:
Me getting my Palm Read. She said I've got a committment coming up and that I'm very emotiontional. Spot on, I'd say!










This is the lady staff, with me on the end - that's probably the best baby pic I have from that week - that'd was 21 weeks.




And Gnomebert standing on a blinky ice cube that's not blinking. NO I did not put him there!
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/brandeekins/blinkyice.jpg

That's it for now. That's really enough, now isnt it?

No comments: