Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Saturday

I have been working on my brother's quilt and I love how it's coming. I've finished 4.5 out of 6 of the pieced blocks and I am now trying to decide if I want my alternate blocks to be red (because I found some on sale) or white. I plan to do some actual real quilting on those blocks but I think that it wont detract by using the red.

I have done most of the leg of my grandfather's socks and now I need to figure out how to do the heel and such. I have a sock in my que called "Mindless" and it's really cool looking. Here's a great blog with a beautiful pic of them(2nd pic down). I am really excited to get started on these, but I need to finish SuperShow socks and Pop Pop's socks and the blue ones I started last year, probably before I start another pair ;).

OK, Sir crankypants needs to be put to bed before he kills me. Have a good weekend ya'll.

No comments: