Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So much progress!

I have finished the torso of the Owls sweater and 1/2 of the first sleeve. I didnt get to work on it at lunch today (or take a pic) since I was helping a friend with a scrapbook, but I should be able to take one either tonight or tomorrow to show off. I am getting pretty excited to start the owls! Just a day or 2 more I think.

I did also get a start on Kerry's quilt. I had made some of the half square triangles (8 actually) and they were all too small. I redid my math and did them again and they look great, but they are still too small. I wonder if my instructions have measurements? I'll look at that next time I sit down at the machine. But... I did finish the center square with 4 log cabin sides. It is perfect! Chili pepper center with tanish, spotty logs. I love it!

This week and weekend has been so crappy with everyone being sick at one time or another. I will be so happy when this finally passes. Ok, back to work!

No comments: