Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The dishes are Done, Man!

Well, the American Flag afghan is done, Man... but you get the point. It is wrapped in tissue, in a plastic bag with a nice card sitting on a chair in my boss's office waiting for him to take it to it's new home in Ocala. Yay!!!

I am a little suprised that I was able to finish since I had to leave at 3:30 to rescue Roxanne from puke breath Sean. He puked in the car on the way home, in the living room, twice, in the kitchen and his bed last night. And just for good measure, Jake yakked in his bed too. So, Travis is home with both boys today instead of going fishing like he wanted. Whoops. I feel bad for him since I have ladies night tonight and won't be home until late. Poor guy. I just hope that he doesn't get sick. Anyway, that's enough about that.

Today I brought the SuperShow sock to work on at lunch and the Pattern that I'm doing for my brother's quilt to graph it out to see how it will look with the plain squares. I am not entirely sure how this is supposed to be done without the software but I'm going to give it a go with graph paper, colored pencils and scissors. That way I can make a few of the motif blocks, color them in, cut them out and have some blank blocks to move around to see how they will look together. I'll take pics of what I am fiddling with for tomorrow.

I did want to mention that currently there are 19 people (besides me) on Ravelry that have started or finished the Skull cap, and that's just cool. In reading some comments, apparently I am a tight knitter. Who knew?

That's it for me. Have a great day!

No comments: