Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Slacking no more

Sorry about not posting, really. Ok, let's start with the Winterfest in Indian Rocks Beach. We have face painting, crafts and Zee in her purse:








































Adorable, all of them! Next up is my craftiness. Kerry's 1st quilt square, the start of Pop Pop's socks and "the" purse:





















On the quilting front, I have made the other 5 block centers and almost 2 more blocks worth of half square triangle squares, 2 strips of 3 squares have been actually sewn together and pressed. Each block has 2 strips of 3, 2 strips of 2 and 2 single white squares. Confusing? I hope not. I have also played with my EQ program and come up with a nice log cabin design for my convention quilt. I'm excited to start that one, but it will have to wait until Kerry's is done. I have 12 days until his birthday. Any bets that I will make it? Lol. He may get it for Christmas!

On the knitting front, I am almost enjoying making Pop Pop's socks, it's still pretty ackward but I'm used to it at this point. I have maybe 2 or 3 inches to go on the leg before diving into the heel. One set of instructions at a time. I dont want to addle my brain!

On the crochet front, I've got most of the inside of the bag done, and I know how I want to do the handle things and I have 2 prospects for "skirts". The next due date is the end of March so I should have it really great by then. Exciting times.

That's really all I have to report on for now. Have a great day!

No comments: