Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Pics to show, and other stuff

































I want to show you some of the pics of Genesis modeling the "Sweet Summertime" top (I still love that name!). She really liked it and didnt want to take it off, which I take as a good sign. I have not done the math to make the pattern to other sizes (although I'm sure it will be not too hard) but I will do that soon. I am just really busy at work.

In other news, I put the Christmas music on my Media Player here at work to help me get into the Christmas mood. Other other news, my Nanny has bought the Crochet magazine and showed it off, she's pretty proud. I brought into work today to show off too. Boy I'm a dork sometimes! I'm just really excited.

That's it for now, back to work... really. Oh... go to www.northpole.com, click on Kitchen (at the top) and see the bazillion cookie recipes Mrs. Clause has to share there. Gen tried the 1-2-3 cookies and said they were really good, with only 3 ingrediants!! Go forth, make cookies... any leftovers can be sent here!

No comments: