Monday, December 22, 2008

Done done done!!!

I finished Mom's Sweater. Yippee!!!!! I'm really not sure what's up with the shoulders in this pic but I assure you that it looks good on an actual human. Damarys tried it on for me earlier today and it fit pretty good except it was a little tight under the arms. I will try it on Morgan this afternoon to see if she has the same problem. If so, I'll have a little cry and somehow figure out how to fix it. I am praying it fits her.

I have also finished all but 4 of the stars for Russ's Flag Afghan that I need to get done. I'll finish them plus get started on the stripes in the next day or so. I will see him in a few weeks at SuperShow and should have it done by then. OH... if anyone (in the Tampa area or will be 1/14-18) wants tickets to SuperShow, let me know and I'll get them to you.

I almost finished wrapping presents and am done with shopping. I need to make the doughnut batter (for Mom's doughnuts) probably tomorrow night because I won't have time on Christmas Eve and it needs to sit in the fridge overnight.

I also want to make my co-workers little quilted coasters. I'm sure they will be easy enough, and there are only 7 of them. The will be machine quilted with some of my scraps... easy peasy.

I bought the fabric and thread to make my MIL a fabric bowl and did all but the sewing last night. 2 different patterns of an aqua - like the rest of her kitchen. I'll do that tonight too since it should go quick (especially since I already learned to do the satin stitch and don't need to practice).

Travis wants to go to Christmas Lane tonight after a quick dinner but it will depend on if Sean is feeling better.

Ok, enough rambling (that was a lot, huh?) and back to work. Have a great day!

No comments: