Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Time to stalk the mailman...

I got an email this morning from a gal that said she has the new Crochet!, likes my design and put the Letter-baby Jacket into Ravelry. Wait, rewind. The new Crochet! is out? In the public? I haven't gotten mine from the publisher yet so perhaps, maybe, I might need to make a call to Joann's to see if they have it yet (I've been saving room on a gift card). Nope, they don't have it yet. Anywho, I am so excited! I hope this will give me a swift kick to finish up the other design I have in the works.

I worked on Mom's sweater a bit last night but for such a little sleeve (only 50 stitches across in 3x3 rib) it sure is taking a long time. And as much as the glucosamine was helping the last few days, today the fingers are pretty stiff.

I did not work on the Dear Jane or the flag afghan. Such a slacker.

It's pretty cold out and I really need to trek out to the shed and get some nice, warm, handknits to stave off the cold. Wonder how long the 37-60 weather will last? Probably not long enough.

That's it from me, more later on. Have a great day.

No comments: