Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

I had hoped to be on my way to Joann's by now but I guess the boss has a different agenda! lol. Anyway, I wanted to take this opportunity to metion the things I am thankful for. God, my family, old friends, yarn & fabric (and the opportunity to use them), time to spend with all of the above. I wish I could add "the winning lotto ticket" to that list, but alas it has eluded me!

It seems like this year has flown by, my boys are getting so big, I am coming up on 10 years of being married (!) and I feel like I have so many creative outlets and I am just so grateful for it all.

I am not thankful or grateful for my Mom's sweater which it seems is just sucking the life right out of me. I really want it to start knitting itself when I'm sleeping. Can we get Mrs. Weasley to help me out with this? Yeah, I thought not. Oh well.

I am off work until Monday and I dont know if I will post from home. If not, have a wonderful Turkey day and fabulous shopping day!

No comments: