Friday, November 07, 2008

Bigger & better

I have gotten the pics off my camera and I have even updated my Dear Jane website - here.
















These are the 3 that I have finished and here is the one that I am almost done with:









I am really having a good time with these and have been very neglectful of my market bags because of it. I keep thinking just one more block... but it's just like One More candy corn... it just doesn't work!

I did make some good progress on the left front of Mom's sweater but I really need to get on it and do the other sleeve of her bolero so I can get it off my coffee table. I was just telling Damarys that I am really not doing very well with my Christmas knitting. I wonder if I had crocheted the Cliffyghan if it would be going faster? I dont know if I crochet or knit faster, especially when it would be all sc. Wonder how bad it would look to combine crochet and knitting? I bet a log cabin afghan that has a different stitch pattern for each of the "logs" would look pretty cool. Just thinking out loud here.

I have not made any more progress on my newest design, but it's due 12/15 so I need to get a move on, huh? Well, that's it from me for now. Have a great weekend!

No comments: