Friday, November 21, 2008

Smells like Thanksgiving

It's Thanksgiving potluck day at my office and boy does it smell good! Instead of our tradition of getting a turkey and ham from Honey Baked, we decided to get BBQ from a truck at a gas station down the road. No, really. I pass him every day and every day he has a line. It smells SOOOO good and the truck claims "Finger Lickin' Good", I'll let you know. I brought in corn & rice casserole (our temp Linda made it last year and I swiped her recipe), there is a Caesar salad, baked apples, hash brown casserole (from Damarys, instead of a flan. I'm disappointed.), rum cake, rolls, broccoli, beans, a veritable cornucopia of goodies. AND my boss broke out the World's Finest chocolate covered almonds I ordered for Christmas. Mmmmm. Have I made you jealous yet? Sorry. Moving on.

I have made some progress on the little girls top that I'm working on, I need to get out one of Sean's shirts to use as a sizing guide. No, I'm pretty sure I wont put it on him when I'm done. I wont be able to crochet or knit during lunch today due to the whole office being in there, but hopefully this weekend I will be able to make some progress.

I still have not gotten my Crochet! in the mail yet, and boy am I impatient! Maybe this weekend. I still planning to buy a few for prosperity's sake, and to send one to Nanny in NY (the one that taught me to Crochet).

Well, sounds like the lunch bell is ringing. Have a great weekend.

No comments: