Monday, November 17, 2008

Another block












I finished another block, this one is B3 - Mirror Image. Hopefully soon I will get the hang of actually getting these things square! Next is B1 - bachelors buttons. I've got the template drawn but not cut out and the fabric ready to be cut. I am thinking of doing this regular applique instead of reverse applique. I'll think on it some more and see how I feel like doing it. I also wanted to get an idea of what fabric I have and what colors I still need some of, so I sorted what I had and took a little snippet of each and put them in baggies. Here's a pic:










I did manage to knit a few rows on Mom's sweater and brought it with me today to work on at lunch. I also finished about 13 stars total on the flag afghan and although it is with me, I really need to get moving on mom's sweater. How many more days until Christmas? 38! Ugh. I've been more diligent with the glucosamine and my fingers are grateful for it so I've been able to get some more done. I also need to get a move on with the top I'm trying to finish. The deadline is less than a month away, but with all the Christmas work that needs to be done, it's slow going.

And did I mention that I'm getting sick? This is SO not a good time for that! Well, thats it for me, have a great day.

No comments: