Monday, November 03, 2008

I had a great weekend, how was yours?

My birthday weekend was pretty darn good. Dinner at Tia's was a blast and it was really nice to see some old friends. Here's my favorite pics from the night.

Me realizing I missed 3 calls from Jen:













Me, my Mom and Jen (just like the old days!):











And me, Charles and Jen. This is HUGE for me - the 2 people I spent the most amount of time with in Jr High. In fact, we were talking about how I was gonna miss the New Kids concert on 11/2 cause I didn't get tickets. These are the 2 I went to the first time around!









I drank a midori sour, ate queso and forgot to get salsa to go. I got nice gifts, finally met Charles' wife and enjoyed the many trips down memory lane. And FINALLY my mom got to see Jennifer - see... not a figment of my imagination!! It was a very nice time. I think everyone else enjoyed it too... cept Jen that got there late because I didn't hear my phone. Whoopsy!

Thanks to everyone that came, and I really did miss the ones that couldn't come.

And in crafty news, I created a Dear Jane page since I couldn't figure out how to do what I wanted here. You can visit it Here. I finished 2 blocks, did most of #3 and cut the pieces for #4. That's real progress! I also did a few inches on the left front of Mom's sweater and fixed 1 sleeve of her bolero. See, I got a lot accomplished!!

That's it from me for now. Have a great day and don't forget to vote tomorrow!

No comments: