Wednesday, November 29, 2006

New toy! And a website.

I got a new camera! It's this one: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7942453&st=finepix+z3&type=product&id=1152228566775 and so far I love it. It turns on quick, and takes closeup pics good and it's pink. In support of breast cancer awarness. Yay pink! I'm still reading the manual so I havent uploaded any of the play around pics I've taken. And since it's been busy here at work I havent had more time to read. Tonight hopefully. Or tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.

And also, a website. www.knotlooseends.com is up and psuedo functioning. Well parts of it are functioning. Other parts, not so much. You can see pics of Gnombert in some of his travels, and you can see the main page of it. I'm trying to add a catalog page to put up all the stuff we have for sale there. Trying being the key word here. It wouldnt be so bad if the program didnt suck so bad. It's ok in the morning, but by afternoon it's so slow it times itself out when I try to do anything - especiall add pictures. It doesnt like pictures. Wonder if it's the old blogger in disguise? But anyway, along with catalog pages, I want to add an about us page (a mini profile of all us gals that are part of KLE), a blog RSS feed where people can come every day to see our favorite blogs - and shop for stuff while they are there! If there is anyone reading this that knows internet magic, and has free time, please let me know and I will put you to work! And now that we have a website, if only we could win the damn lotto we could open our store - aptly named Knot Loose Ends! One can dream.

I have successfully written out 1 Christmas card, but I have been proofing all day along with trying to make this website thing work. The proofing is about 1/4 done. I hate doing this part of my job, but hey, what can ya do.

Jake has decided that I am not allowed to have the same shoes as he has. I want them black Converses SOO bad. My MIL had called the BX to have them hold a pair in my size for her for me for Christmas. Jake said I could have pink. Or purple. Or white like Grampy (my dad) but not black. And I like the black ones. We'll see how it turns out.

My baby shower is on Saturday. Not a lot of people coming, but that's fine I suppose. I guess that since it's getting so close to Christmas that everyone has holiday stuff to do, shopping and family and all that. It should be a fun time. And there will be cake, so of course that will be good.

Babyville: Sean's fingernails are growing long. Dont be suprised if you need to trim both finger and toe nails after he arrives.

No comments: