Monday, April 16, 2007

hats, sweet potatoes, swimming and grins.

Hats first:

Here's the first one finished (beautiful pic, I know. please just look at the hat part!)









And here's the next one with the new and improved pattern:









Not done yet, but the rest is just black. I'll post a pic when I'm done. I am thinking about putting this pattern in for the calendar. I am also going to try it in crochet with the same chart, to see how that works out. Should be interesting since I've never done a chart in crochet before.

Sweet potatoes look like this when on a baby:










He's done well with them, eating a half jar each day for 4 days. Today: peas.

Jake's been in the pool a few times this year already. Brave, that one. Here is Friday:









On Sunday Jake was enjoying the camera and took these:










We had Sean's 3 month pics taken on Saturday and I will get them back on 5/3. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: