Wednesday, March 25, 2009

a sock picture

Here are some pictures of my sock mid-lunch knitting. This is an all-over then an "up close" of the cables.












I have knit another inch or so on it since this pic, and I've almost reached the point where I'll add the ribbing. I am thinking of a big 2" ribbing, since I think it'll help make them stay up pretty good.

I didn't have a chance to work on the quilt last night, instead I watched Castle from dvr during Mr. O's speach. Tonight is 2 hours of Idol so I doubt I'll do it then either, unless I can do dinner quick and have a little time to sew then have the 2 Idol hours to hand stitch it down in the back which I figure will take 4.3 years to finish. We'll see how it turns out.

No sprouts in the garden yet but I'll be sure to take some pics when there are.

No comments: