Monday, March 30, 2009

Lots of pictures, none of yarn.

This weekend went really well. We had fun and I got a lot done. Let's review:

I started and finished a Dear Jane block. My first that was paper pieced. It's B4. I also just finished B1 at lunch but it is pictureless for now.









I also took some pics of sprouts... the tall ones are corn and the short ones are cukes. I took some of the carrots, broccoli, cilantro and chives but they are almost too small to actually see in the pics. Maybe in a few days.











We went Strawberry picking on Saturday. We had a really nice time and came home with 2 of those big blue bowls full plus 2 big onions for the low low price of $5.


















And after strawberry picking and cleaning and cleaning and cutting and cutting and storing... we went to Mamaw and Papaw's house. What'd we do?

Jake did this:












And Sean did this:











I got some video and will try to get it on youtube later on. I had my doc visit this morning, just an annual but we had some long discussions about the next couple weeks. We found a lump but he thinks its a cyst. Sono and mamo for that on Thurs morning. My lady issues need to get resolved now so sono for that also on Thurs and surgery consult next Tuesday. I'm praying everything will be ok and if not that I will be strong enough to face my fears.

Jake has SATs this week and I am hoping that he'll do a good job. He did really well on the practice test so hopefully that means he's ready.

That's it for me for now. Have a great day.

No comments: