Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another sock.

I accidentally cast on for another sock before finishing my grandfather's socks. See I had a doc appt yesterday and didn't want to bring the big bag into that so I needed a smaller project and right now I don't really have any. SO I cast on Brainless by Yarnissima (those not on Ravelry may not be able to see that). This pattern looks so cool, I love the cable and how the cable unravels to do the gusset and goes back together again for more cabling goodness. Also, this is my first toe up sock. I have almost finished the toe, and it looks pretty ok so far. And in my own defense, I AM almost done with his socks. I've got about 3 rounds to go before the toe decreases. So what, MAYBE 3 inches? Hopefully they'll be done so I can hand 'em over this weekend.

In other news I have not worked on Kerry's quilt again but I did buy some quilt pins to help with the basting.

In other, other news I have finished the inside and 1 outside of my purse. I would really like to do another outside, plus do all the weaving in and hardware so that I can submit it next week. If I don't get it finished I can always wait for the May submission, no rush.

That's really it for me. Have a great day!

No comments: