Thursday, March 12, 2009

Grandfather socks

I am on the toe of Pop Pop's socks. Let me just say that re-orientating the stitches when doing the 2 socks on 2 circs is a pain. I thought I had it figured out then NOPE, one of them was backwards. Oh well, it's better now. I have about 5 or 6 rows to go then I'll be done.

I did the hook & eye on the purse, and 3/4 of the handles (I ran out of big hook & eyes). I'll go tomorrow to get some more of them. I would like to make one more purse cover, I am thinking something black and/or sparkly, to go with a set of silver handles that I have for the bag. My goal is 1 bag (check), 2 sets of handles (check), and 2 covers (1 check).

Also, there is only 1 month to go until Easter and my glorious reuniting with Coke. Boy have I missed the caffeine and bubbles and Cokey wonderfulness. What, wonderfulness isn't a word? It is now.

Oh, oh oh, I got a package yesterday!! My Dad made me some sock blockers!!! They are perfect, and are now "wearing" Mom's SuperShow socks. I'll try to remember to take a pic tomorrow, k?

That's it for me, I'm gonna nurse a headache and get back to proofreading. Now that I think about it, I bet the proofreading caused the headache! Have a good one.

No comments: