Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Nothing new

It was nice to have a 3 day weekend, but I don't feel rested.

Lets see, Saturday was a craft fair at church. I got fried... even under the canopy. 90 degree weather is not conducive to selling crocheted stuff. Surprised? I knew you would be! I sold 4 scrunchies. However, I was setup right next to a couple ladies that were weaving baskets and I ogled the process. That may just be my next hobby. I went to Joann's the other day to get some size 2's because mine keep disappearing and I looked for basket weaving stuff. No dice. I don't think I wanna get into a hobby that isn't readily available, you know? So for now I will just think about it.

Sunday we, um, hmm. Swam? Yep that was it. I used my George foreman and made steak, cooked some fresh corn on the cob. Um, OH, the pain. I was hoeing in the garden (yeah... my boss was amused too) and I have blisters on my hands and I had to take 2 800mg IBs yesterday (no, not at the same time) because every muscle in my body hurts like heck... and I have nothing planted back there to show for it. Still.

Monday the kids and I went to my Mom's while Travis went to work. We visited with Grandma and she looked pretty good and was in good spirits but got winded pretty quickly. She enjoyed seeing the boys. Then we headed to Mom's friend Christine's place on the beach. ON the beach. We swam in the pool there and walked down the beach a little. We found a couple sharks teeth and Sean was amused by the water that kept chasing him. I think that for the 4th weekend we will borrow that place for a couple nights. It is beautiful!

Sean got a haircut, we visited the bird store and watched National Treasure 2 (I don't remember where in the above they belong but they all got did).

Really, that's it. I finished one of my little socklets but it needs to be bigger. I did the math for that at lunch today, and am about 1/4 done with it. I hope you all had a safe and fun weekend.

No comments: