Wednesday, May 07, 2008

On the road again

I'm on the road at a very nice Hyatt Place in Ft Lauderdale. It is warm outside and I am awaiting my co-workers so we can go get liquor, er I mean food at the Irish pub across the street. They tell me that there will be shepherds pie. The room is great, living room, kitchen, den, bedroom, bathroom all tied into one. We'll see how well the Fox is tonight for Idol.

Tomorrow I'll be working from about 6 until 8 or 9, but hooray overtime. No chance of blogging then. And, if anyone is in the area there will be a large-ish RV show at the Broward County Convention Center. Come, buy an RV, say hi to me!

There is a yarn shop 12.63 miles from me that I cant get to - pity. I could have used me some good souvenir sock yarn! Speaking of sock yarn, I'm not so sure that I will have enough of the Kroy for the little footlets that I'm making. I am finally on the gusset decrease (which is weird on this pattern) and it seems like I am making zero progress, yet running thin on yarn. Bizzaro world I suppose. I will work on the other brown/white/grey socks too on my trip. They tell me I cant knit at the show, but if I have a book with me I can read it. Sounds like discrimination to me! Oh well, cant win them all.

I'm out for now, have a great day.

No comments: