Tuesday, September 04, 2007

my new uncle, and progress

Here is a pic of my new "Uncle" and his siblings:










They are Just. Too. Cute! and fit in my hand!! Apparently this year she will be getting a puppy for my birthday - so only a couple months to go. She's very excited.

Progress I: I have 1932 people in front of me in line for Ravelry. I'm very excited about this, and it looks like it will do well to keep me more organized!

Progress II: This is how far I am on the sweater ornament:



It's going well, even if it is thread and just as many stitches as a real sweater only in miniature!

I like it and had high hopes that I could make one for my yarny friends, but since its taking a long time, it may be NEXT Christmas that they get them!

That's it for now, I'm on the way out the door for Convention. See ya on the flip side!

No comments: