Tuesday, September 18, 2007

tagged

Kerry tagged me for this, abd it's been a while since I've done one of these, so here ya go!

The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

7 Random Facts

1 - I love to entertain, have parties and such, but I hate the cleaning that has to take place to do such things!

2 - I love my job! I'm a meeting planner/admin do-girl and I love it! I like the people I work with, the places I go and the people I meet.

3 - I have the lyrics to a bunch of different songs taped to my desk. Silly songs, sweet songs and songs that speak to me... in that "I do what the voices tell me to" kind of way!

4 - I love kids cereal but not the marshmellow kinds.

5 - I sing in the car. All. The. Time. My family makes fun of me for it. It's sad really.

6 - I'm waiting, rather impatiently, to win the lotto so that I can have a yarn shop. I have not really thought of the reprecussions of this since I really wouldnt want to quit my day job! Whoops!

7 - I'm a follower. I started blogging/knitting/reading Potter/photographing weird things all because I saw someone else do it first. Occasionally I'll get sparks of brilliance, but usually I'm following. And I'm ok with that!


Now most of the folks that I know in this here blog-o-verse have aready been tagged, so I will tag folks that I read. If anyone else wants to pipe up in the comments, feel free (that would be directed to the Aunts and Mom in the reading public)!


City of Crochet - Hi ...way over there on the other side of the world!


Fabulosity - up there spinnin away (she has a Jacob too!)

The Crochet Dude because he isn't nearly busy enough!

Ring Around the Rosies - we almost shared a due date, and I've been reading her ever since... she has less time to play on the internets than I do!


Yeah, thats all I got - especially since I'm not that into rejection!

Here's a pic for your trouble... This should be on the list of what not to crochet!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hello back from my side of the planet...I did this one a while back...I'll have to think if there is any other random factoids about me.....I'm sure there are, but perhaps not ones I want to share =)

Will look you up on Ravelry! Welcome to the madness!

Brandee Fondren said...

I thought I saw this on yours, but I couldnt remember!

Thanks for the ravelry welcome!