Monday, September 24, 2007

It's the Math, I'm SURE of it!

So I'm working on this pattern to submit for publication, and I have had to rework this one part so far 3 times, and I STILL dont like it. Math hates me. I have about a month and a half until it's due, but I should be able to have it worked out in the next few days. Dern math.

However, I have been doing this Brain Age thing on Travis' Gameboy DS, and it is supposed to help with your memory and thinking skills. I've been doing it a week, every day (except I forgot on Saturday), and I'm doing ok I think.

We had a nice weekend, Saturday the kids and I met some friends for a park bbq which was fun - Jake enjoyed spending time with the little wifey. Of course I didnt take pictures. I wanted to but my camera was buried in the purse at the bottom of the stroller basket behind the diaper bag, and I was just too lazy to deal with it. Whoops!

In other yarny news - I finished 1 sleeve of the mini-sweater ornament, just the other sleeve then weaving in the ends and make a hanger, then I'm done. I havent decided if I want to put some sort of design on the front of the sweater - maybe a yarn ball or some such thing. We'll have to see. I have not worked on the sock. I meant to bring it on Saturday to work on, but I forgot it.

Travis starts his new shift next Sunday - and they have flexed him 3 weeks so far - which SO sucks. But, we leave for the cruise in 2 weeks and 4 days, which is Very Cool!

That's it for now, have a great day!

No comments: