Monday, March 26, 2007

Busy Busy. With Pictures!

Ok, so Wednesday night I started this for myself (current pic). It may or may not end up being cap sleeved.:










Thursday we met Tony, Nette, Ty & Bailey at the park, and it looked like this (nope, not a black eye, just dirt):










Friday we went on the funboat (www.thefunboat.com) and it looked like this (yes, that is a sock, what of it?):










And also, how not to tie up a boat:










Saturday was nice when my in-laws took both kids overnight. Oh blessed sleep and the damn cat that kept waking me up... and survived! Moving on.

Sunday was Aliceon's birthday and we went over for the party. Loads of fun, and it looked like this:












Now I'm back at work, and I was thisclose to showing you what it looked like by taking a pic of my screen ;). Consider yourselves lucky. Have a great day.

No comments: