Monday, April 06, 2009

Weekend notes

This weekend was so much fun. Saturday we had a play date and there were more than 10 kids that showed up. I am waiting for more pics but here are a couple.

Sean on the slide enjoying static cling:










Little ones playing baseball:









I got a lot of work done on the Convention quilt. I only have 1 more color to add, so maybe half hour of work, then borders. I haven't decided on the borders yet, I think I will add some sort of mixture of the fabrics that are already in the quilt, the ones I have leftovers of anyway. Here's a pic of what it will look like once I add the dark blue:









I am trying to get a quote on having it quilted for me since my brother's quilt looks so messy and this IS for a fundraiser. Hopefully it will be reasonable enough for me to get my boss to pay for!

I got most of my first cover done for the purse and I like how it's turning out. I have some ideas for the other one too but I will have to play with it to be sure.

Well that's it for me for now, Have a nice Monday. Tomorrow is my doc's appt so this is my last day to obsess about it~

No comments: