Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sleepy

I know that I'm always sleepy so thats not really a big suprise, is it? I'm working on the convention between being sucked into Pogo games and Webinars and it is going well. This is the fun part of my job, even though it is pretty busy... some of the time! I'm 1 star away from finishing the stars portion of my American Flag afghan for the convention, then the 6 half motifs and then work on the stripes. I'm not sick of it yet, so that is a good thing. A Very good thing.

I got some pics of Sean playing on the patio after getting out of the pool. I got the feeling that he wasn't quite ready to be done.













Both boys are getting so much joy out of the pool! I was worried with Sean since he was pretty afraid of the water a month ago, but he is doing good.

Um, I really dont have too much to talk about. SO, I will brag on the family. My cousin Chrissy makes the most beautiful One of a Kind dolls. You can buy them by choosing one from her nursery. It is so hard to believe that she can make them look SO. REAL. Go, buy a doll. You know you want to!

Thats it from me for now. Have a great day.

No comments: