Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sean vs. The Door

I know when I put that title you think that he hurt himself, but no.
Here's a little background before you watch. Our laundry room door doesn't shut very good, you have to really slam it to stay closed. I had gone in there to fold some laundry and Sean followed me and decided to shut the door.... but you hear a squeak and the door, well, just watch. The sound is a bit off but it is still pretty funny.




Since I have been working on the flag afghan I haven't done any other knitting/crocheting at all, and honestly I have only been working on the flag during my lunch break so it's not going very fast. All of the stars are done and 80% are pieced together. I have 3 out of 6 rows of the bottom red stripe done. HUGE progress... not. Hopefully I'll start working on something at home too, I've just been too blah to do anything but sit.

That's it for now. Have a great day.

No comments: