Monday, June 30, 2008

My kid's a genius!

And they are both pretty darn cute!

We went to my Mom's on Saturday to hang out and give her the birthday present...










They fit perfectly! Yay. Amazing that I've given so many people socks but not her. However, I also haven't made other people eleventeen sweaters! We went to visit my Grandmother, who should be getting sprung from the nursing home today or tomorrow then took the boys to Village Inn. Here are some pics.

That's ranch "dip" Sean's showing off there. And Jake showing Sean how to play a video game.






















Good times, good times. I also took some video of Sean trying to jump, but trying to be safe too...




And then Saturday night I was taking Sean's shoes off and I grab the first one and say "one" then he said "two". I looked at him like he had 2 heads. I said "two?" he said "three four". What??? I swear I am not making this up. And to prove it, I took video... you need to turn it up since the mic on my camera isn't wonderful and I had the teevee going:





Anyway, that's it from me for now. More later.

No comments: