Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cliff update

Thank you for all of our good thoughts and prayers, it's much appreciated. Cliff's doing good, and this is about as good of a best-case senario as you can get. His tumor is spread from a spot on the back of his throat where his tonsils were. Surgery is set for 5/5 then some radiation and hopefully all will be well! I am thrilled and maybe now I can get some sleep.

Also, thank you for the congrats, I am so excited by this possibility, also humbled and scared. I am putting together my package for them and it should be in the mail next week. Yay!

I haven't been working on anything but that - I'm crocheting from my pattern in the larger size (you know, the one that required the math not the counting) so I have dropped the blanket for sale, Damarys's socks and mom's sweater. Nothing like a deadline to kick you into gear!

That's it for now. Tomorrow I have a site inspection at the Gaylord and I may take the sock for some pics, but I'm not sure. I will have a LOT of time on my hands to knit and crochet and I plan to use it all! Have a great weekend and I will share pics on Monday.

No comments: