Thursday, February 28, 2008

We're home

Thank goodness! Last night we got sprung from the hospital. We didnt warn Jake that we were coming with Sean to get him, so when he saw us he was excited. I put the baby down and he almost ran to Jake and threw his arms around him. It was SOOO cute and sweet. They really did miss eachother. I'd walk down the halls with Sean and he'd look into rooms saying "Jakey" like he was looking for him. Poor little guy, he really didnt understand why his brother was missing! But, we're out and only have to do steroids a couple times a day for a couple days plus breathing treaments 4 times a day.


I didn't really take many pics but here are a couple.

Sean in ICU on Sunday:










Getting a breathing treatment on Monday:










I also got the email from Penney's with the boy's pictures. Here are a few:

Jake & Sean together:













My favorite of Seans:













The littlest angel (to go with the one of Jake with Angel wings):












And finally, Sean wearing the cowboy outfit that was Travis', then Jason wore it, then Jake:












And for a yarn-related update... I am about 3/4 done with Mom's second sock - I got SO much done in the hospital! Also, I worked more on the jacket at lunch today. I joined the 2 fronts to the back and started on a sleeve. It's going well, I really do like it.

Well, that's really it for now. Have a great day!

No comments: