Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Ugh!

I had very good intentions of blogging yesterday, really! But, when Sean's daycare called at 9:30 that he had a 101.3 fever, I had to go. I took him to the doc and got him meds for an ear infection. Im pretty sure it's completly tooth-induced. My MIL said that whenever my BIL got a tooth in he'd get a runny nose and an ear infection. That seems to be true for Sean too. Poor little guy. But, hopefully he'll get to feeling better, and I wont get another phone call from daycare today.

Sean is not the one sick... yep, me too. Stuffy nose, gack in my throat, blah. Oh well, what can you do.

On to knitting. I'm about half done with the foot part of the blue sock. I really like i, and I'm not sure if I will give them up. Maybe they will go to Damarys for Christmas or her birthda in March. We'll see.

I have done a little more on Cliffy's blanket, but not much.

I started working on a felted basket design that I've had in my head for a while. I'm about a quarter done with it so far - not too far. I wonder if should have made a prototype size first to see if the theory will work? Whoops! Wish me luck!

No comments: