Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday

Not really much to report. I have not yet started on my squares for my friends comfortghan, I am still trying to finish up Damarys' afghan for her jousewarming next weekend. Almost done with that, then on to the squares. I'm not really sure yet what I'm going to do for squares either - I've been playing with that in my head for about a week now - some ideas and I am looking forward to swatching them out to see how they look.

Tomorrow Jake goes on his Graduation Fieldtrip Pirate cruise - he's very excited, and I'm having him take his camera to take pics. Travis, who is going with him, will have his camera too, but I love when Jake takes pics - he's usually pretty ok at them too!

We got out the Exersaucer out of the attic for Sean. He's a little bit small for it, but here's what he looks like in it:










And finally, this is what the sun looked like night before last. Really weird, I think it's all the smoke in the air that made it so red:

No comments: