Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The long weekend

We have video and pics and that's really about it.

About the video - there's 2. Well, 2 parts to the same thing. As a preface, you should know that this is the first time I have used the video function on my little camera. It has sound (!) but the picture quality is grainy. There's no flash with video - who knew?

The other day, Sunday I think, I was home alone with the kids. Jake decided that he wanted to listen to rock n roll with Sean, so I put Sean on Jake's bed and went to clean the living room. A little bit later I hear Jake playing his guitar and singing. Too funny. So I grab my camera, put it on video and walk in. Jake is standing on the bed straddling Sean who is laying on the bed and Jake is just playing away on his guitar. I thought I had pressed the record button on the camera, but I hadnt. That sucks because it was TOOOO cute! Jake caught me, but I managed to get the following video - in 2 parts.



(Sorry, I was unsuccessful at putting the video here, so you'll have to go there. I'll work on it for next time. If there is a next time.)

I swear he cracks me up! And now that I know that my little camera has ears... I may do this more often!

On Sunday, Chewie helped me look through the paper:










Sean gets a boost (please notice the pillow under his feet)










And looking mischevious.










And angelic... as "The Thinker":
And I found some baby pics of me - the baby baby one is at 3 months, and the other one I'm guessing maybe 3 or 4? Please notice the avacado green blender and macrame hanging laying on the counter. Just thought I'd point those out!
That's it for now. Have a great day.

No comments: