Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Our weekend, abridged-ish

I dont have a lot of time right now, maybe more later on, and I will try to add an adendum, we'll see. Saturday was, um, nothing. Sunday we went to Epcot for Flower and Garden Fest, with a quick stop at Magic Kingdom to check out the new Laugh Factory show - TOO funny, except not for Sean who was kind of scared of the loud bouts of laughter. I had to take him outside. Oh well.
MK & Epcot - flowers, veggies, gnomes, and characters (at lunch). Here's some pics.
This is on the Monorail:









And Sean's 1st ears on Main St & the lady making them... I think her name was Sara:









Flowers (pic that Jake took) and Gnombert eyeing some carrots:










This is at lunch at the Garden Grill (Mickey, Pluto, Chip & Dale) Jake wouldnt participate with the characters much until we had him start taking pics:

Chip, Jake, Sean and I.












Mickey, Sean and I.




And because everybody loves gnome pictures:










And no worries, Gnombert did not make it into Sean's mouth. Close to, but not in.

*(note to self: taking self-portraits, even if they are with an adorable gnome, from below, make you have 2 bad chins!)

No comments: