Saturday, August 22, 2009

Squee!!

I am testing a pair of Ladybug socks. How perfect is that! I cannot wait to share them!

I finished testing the thing I was not wanting to test and I am thrilled with that.

I finished hemming Jake's school pants for Monday.

I sewed together the backing for the convention quilt and got about halfway through the pinning.

I have not finished, nor have I worked on the Brainless socks, but I do still love them.

I have not started working on fixing the chewed up afghan for a co-worker of my Mom's. (I'm dreading that, twont be fun atall.)

In the past 24 hours I have finished Crossed Bones by Carolyn Haines, started and finished Finger Lickin Fifteen by Janet Evanovich and started Fangs But No Fangs by Kathy Love.

You're impressed now, aren't you?

My big flaw? Today was day 5 of Crazy Diet and I quit. 2 lbs down, not enough but I have SO had enough of this diet. I'll try again. Maybe. But man was that shephards pie good. MMM, and the coke. I've missed that the most. Sad, but true.

No comments: