Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays...

Actually, although it is rainy I am very excited. Tonight I am going to Grease with my friend Jen. I am thrilled. Travis refused to even be asked if he would go, but with free tickets (Love You Stacy) I couldn't say no. Little bit of gas and $4 for parking... golden. I just hope it's not still pouring outside when we go.

Anywho, I'm still working on the testing crochet project although I am not enjoying it. It is seeming to take forever. To ease the pain, I am volunteering to test a pair of ladybug socks that are ADORABLE!!! I wish I had some nice red semi-solid but I don't. They will be done in my hand-dyed Mom's Sweater yarn that seems to never end. I think this will be the last whole ball that is left, but I swear I got 2 pair out of the last one. Best investment in yarn ever, I tell ya.

I have not done one stitch on Brainless in probably a week or so. I love those socks and am sad that they are not yet on my feet. Soon though. Maybe. Also, I found a home for the socks I made for me that didn't fit - Jen's feet are perfect for them. Sigh. Sorry Mom.

Yesterday I did start crazy diet 3.0 - so far so good with zero cheating. The suck part is that I made a big batch of Amish Friendship bread the night before and I've only had a tiny bit that night. I made some with apples and haven't gotten to taste it. And I am certain there won't be any left by the time the 11 days is up. Oh well, I'll just have to repeat the experiment (I hear it's good).

I haven't gotten time to work more on the quilt since my last post, but hopefully in the next few days I'll get some time. That's really it for now, I need to get some work done. Have a great day! ... Summer Lovin had me a blast... lalalalala.

No comments: