Friday, August 08, 2008

busy busy

Today is my last day in the office before I have a "vacation". This is the last week before school starts and Jake has no school or daycare, so I took Sean's vacay at the same time. It saves us money, so that's a good thing (better to pay off the stupid ticket!).

Our office has been busy with the SuperShow draw then yesterday with the boss's birthday lunch and meetings, so I haven't had a chance to work on the quilt piece. I did start another pair of socklets but haven't gotten far. I wanted to test the pattern and didn't have it with me so I stopped. I will work on that at lunch today I guess.

This weekend we dont have ANY plans. Isn't that great! I finally get some time to clean the house (Travis will take the boys out so I can get some work done). Next Friday will be cosmic bowling again - that was SO much fun! Jake wants to go. We'll have to see if he can manage to stay up that late. I think that even with a nap he'll have problems, but we'll give it a go. He's thrilled!

Plans for next week include a play date at the park, a Daddy day at the Studios and a trip to my Mom's which may or may not include lunch with an old friend, and bowling Friday night. Nothing Monday at this point. It will probably stay that way.

That's it from me for now. I may blog from home next week, depends on if I have anything to talk about!

No comments: