Sunday, August 10, 2008

6am is NOT morning

I keep trying to convince Sean that normal people sleep until 8 but he's having nothing of it. It's been a rough few days since he's got 2 teeth coming in and he's miserable. Friday night he decided that 3am was morning... and it took an HOUR to convince him otherwise! Sleepy sleepy.

Anywho, we got out the little potty chair (as opposed to the little potty that goes inside the big one) and he seems to like that one. We also went to Burlington last night and bought him a toddler bed. I cant believe he's getting so big!

Jake is looking forward to our week together. So far, nothing on Monday, Play date at the park on Tuesday, Daddy is taking off and we're going to Disney Studios on Wednesday, to my Mom's on Thursday (and open house at school... we get to meet the teacher!) and Friday night - midnight bowling and Sean will stay at Mamaws. Jake is SOOO excited about bowling. I am worried that he wont be able to stay awake, but the plan is to take a nap during the day, then go to bed early - like 8, then up at 11 to go bowl. We'll be home probably around 3. Busy week!

I've gotten another stripe finished on the flag afghan, I think I'm at 8, but I can't tell from here and I'm lazy. I still havent gotten the navy I need to finish the star field. Maybe today.

That's it for now, have a nice Sunday.

No comments: