Friday, August 15, 2008

37 in a row. Hehehehe.

Because I'm a dorky fangirl with many loves in my life including my 2 favorite movies (Stand By Me and Clerks) I give you this:

http://wilwheaton.typepad.com/wwdnbackup/2008/08/thirty-seven-in.html

I am an avid reader of Wil's blog (see that, we're on a first name basis!) and this was today's entry. I think that would look GREAT in my living room! I sent the link to my brother in law, maybe he could be in THAT show next year... and bring ME! Hosted by Kevin and Scott - what a cool thing that is!

Anyway, enough of the drooling, pointing, and going on. I worked a little on the quilt square and none on the afghan. I did get the bodice together as far as it will go and added the pleats to the skirt. Still to do: iron the pleats down, sew the 3 skirt parts together and put in the zipper. Once the dress is together I add the ribbon and viola! Dress. I did "try" the bodice on and I noticed that it is a little, ahem, showy. We'll see if I can do anything about that! I don't think there would be a gaudy enough necklace that would distract from THAT much cleavage.

Tonight is cosmic bowling. Travis is already sleeping, I was for a little but Jake and I both got hungry at the same time. Burrito for me and spaghetti o's for him. mmm crapfood. Back to bed until 9 or so, then around 11 we'll head over there. We'll see if Jake makes it or not.

We picked up the pics today, they look SO cute. My boys are adorable!

That's it for now, have a great weekend.

No comments: