Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The big day

Yesterday was a big day for me. I hit the pre-Jake weight, which is the biggest I've been. And after 3 pairs of pants that I couldnt fit into, I started thinking about crazydiet. And yes, crazydiet worked well but I wasn't looking forward to 11 more days of eating lunchmeat twice a day. And although I dont fault crazydiet for my re-gaining-and-the-some predicament (that I blame on my own lack of self-restraint and christmas candy)(damn buckeyes!) I will learn from the mistakes of those that have gone before me and try to eat more sensibly.

And to that end, yesterday I signed up for Weight Watchers online. No meetings, but instead, a cyber-support system. Easy points tracking and all sorts of goodies like exercise demos and recipe creators, and more. We'll see how it works out. Wish me luck!

I did zero on the blanket yesterday (too busy last night playing on the WW website), but I did rip out the few heel flap rows I had done and started on a short-row heel (from the "sock to come" from the last post). I think I sorta have it down, we'll see.

Sean is a Mr Cranky pants the last couple days, he's getting in his 2 eyeteeth at the same time. Not a happy baby. And Jake decided to come down with an Asthma issue 2 nights ago, and we're still dealing with that. Not fun, I tell ya! Well, thats really it for now. Hopefully I'll have more to report tomorrow.

No comments: